Our Community is Our Focus
Boden Senior Living is committed to providing the perfect balance between comfortable living and comprehensive medical assistance. To help, we offer a range of unique services and programs that address our community’s physical, spiritual, and mental needs.
We welcome everyone from all walks of life. Discover how our community enriches the lives of our residents and find out why we’re among the most trusted names in senior living.
Inspire Wellness For Life
Inspire Wellness for Life is our comprehensive lifestyle program designed to help our residents embrace each day with enthusiasm and energy. This program focuses on the 7 dimensions of wellness, and by addressing each of these dimensions with care and compassion, we can enrich our community’s physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
These 7 dimensions include:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Awareness and acceptance of feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
For residents who need extra assistance with daily living, we offer Enhanced Care. Enhanced Care combines the comforts of home with 24/7 nurse coverage. Our Enhance Care services are tailored to each resident and can include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Sliding scale insulin, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Enriching Connections Training
Enriching Connections is the training program we provide our memory care staff. During the program, our staff will learn how to create meaningful relationships with residents living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. With the help of Enriching Connections, our team can deliver a unique experience for each person under our care.
Enriching Connections focuses on:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Our nursing staff is at the ready to help families make the best decisions for their loved ones.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: “Inspire Wellness for Life” is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements so that our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high standards of care.
Our team can help schedule our community member’s medications throughout the day. We can also monitor how medications are working and look for issues that we can bring up with our visiting doctors if necessary.
Respite & Recovery
If you are recovering from surgery, need to give a caregiver a break, or simply want to try out our services for a short period, choose our respite and recovery services. For 7 to 60 days, you or your loved one will get to experience all the benefits of living in our community. These benefits include:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- All utilities, except phone
- An emergency response team
- A furnished apartment
- Group activities
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision
Regularly Visiting Physicians
We regularly invite physicians into our community to perform routine check-ups for our residents.
Why Boden Senior Living?
Take part in something new every day! Get to know the community while having some fun at the same time.
How can we best serve you or your loved one? Discover our customizable lifestyle choices and live life limitlessly.
Take part in something new every day! Get to know the community while having some fun at the same time.Events
How can we best serve you or your loved one? Discover our customizable lifestyle choices and live life limitlessly.What Level of Care Should You Choose?
A Team Who Cares
Our staff is what powers our community day in and day out. We work hard to bring joy and comfort to every resident, no matter their needs.Our Community
Where to Find Us
Find us on 155th Street right behind the Target.
- 5399 155th St. West
- Apple Valley, MN 55124
Call Us Today
- Phone: 651-760-5005
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
View Our Location
Check Us Out On Facebook
Boden Senior Living
Your loved one’s needs evolve throughout their life, and we’ll always be here to help. Boden Senior Living in Apple Valley blends customizable care-focused services with comfort and ease. Discover our lifestyle options on our website!
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error