A Safe, Caring Community Awaits
Boden Senior Living in Apple Valley strives to provide a high quality of life for those who live with cognitive dysfunctions and diseases like Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our community’s spacious, elegant design is coupled with our staff’s memory care training to ensure your loved one lives comfortably and safely.
With our help, your loved one will thrive. Find out how we can support your loved one and book a tour of our community.
What Is Memory Care?
Before joining our community, we take a detailed look at your loved one’s needs and the level of care they require. With this information in hand, we can customize your loved one’s experience to ensure they enjoy our high standard of living.
We also extensively train our memory care staff to understand and support our resident’s unique needs. Your loved one will have the comprehensive care they need with the help of our team.
Memory Care May Be Right For Your Loved One If…
- They have cognitive deficiencies like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- They need more professional caregiving services.
- They are not able to live at home safely anymore.
- They struggle with stress or anxiety while living alone.
- They have a history of injuries, or if they are known to wander.
Enriching Connections Program
To ensure our staff is providing the best care possible, we have them complete our Enriching Connections program: a unique training program designed to help our staff create meaningful relationships with our memory care residents.
Success in this program is determined by meeting these several pillars:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Our nursing staff is at the ready to help families make the best decisions for their loved ones.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: “Inspire Wellness for Life” is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements so that our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high standards of care.
Identifying Your Loved One’s Level of Support
No 2 people are ever the same, and their care should reflect how unique they are. Just before your loved one moves into our community, we take a look at their daily needs so we can customize the right level of care for them.
Some of these daily tasks can include:
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Moving around
- Managing medications
Services & Amenities
Every resident under our care has access to our full range of services and amenities. We are proud to offer:
- Regular housekeeping
- Individualized wellness programs
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day, plus snacks
- Laundry services
- Social, recreational, spiritual, & educational opportunities
- Regular physician visits
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Daily wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Group activities
- Community and socializing rooms
- Fitness center
- Salon (for a fee)
- Whirlpool Spa
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Temperature controlled garage & storage
Our apartments can be customized to your loved one’s needs. Our goal is to provide familiarity and joy, while also ensuring safety and security.
- Studio apartments
- Linen services
- All utilities including basic TV (except landline phones)
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Emergency response system and team
Why Boden Senior Living?
Take part in something new every day! Get to know the community while having some fun at the same time.
How can we best serve you or your loved one? Discover our customizable lifestyle choices and live life limitlessly.
Take part in something new every day! Get to know the community while having some fun at the same time.Events
How can we best serve you or your loved one? Discover our customizable lifestyle choices and live life limitlessly.What Level of Care Should You Choose?
A Team Who Cares
Our staff is what powers our community day in and day out. We work hard to bring joy and comfort to every resident, no matter their needs.Our Community
Where to Find Us
Find us on 155th Street right behind the Target.
- 5399 155th St. West
- Apple Valley, MN 55124
Call Us Today
- Phone: 651-760-5005
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
View Our Location
Check Us Out On Facebook
Boden Senior Living
Your loved one’s needs evolve throughout their life, and we’ll always be here to help. Boden Senior Living in Apple Valley blends customizable care-focused services with comfort and ease. Discover our lifestyle options on our website!
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error